Common Dryer Problems
The following problems call for dryer repair:
- If the dryer is making the sounds.
- The dryer won’t turn on or operate even after adequately plugged in.
- The dryer won’t heat up or has a problem with a thermostat or other heating element.
- Fuse in dryer blows.
- The dryer starts to smoke or produce heat.
- The dryer isn’t moving correctly or isn’t balanced.
Repair your dryer now to avoid further damage and other issues.
Dryer Parts That May Require Repair
Following are the parts of a dryer which need repairing: the blade of a bower, catches, stikes, and switches for doors, Drive motor, drive belt, Electronic control board, drum, drum glide bearing, drum support roller kit, felt-lined drum seal flame detector, kit for a gas valve coil, furnace relay, element that heats, thermostat with a high level of safety, the tension spring on the idler pulley, the idler pulley bracket Igniter, Thermistor, timer, motor relay Thermal cut-off fuse, thermal fuse Power cord, thermostat operation.
Dryer Brands We Repair
A few examples of well-known dryer brands we repair include:
- Samsung Dryer Repair
- LG Dryer Repair
- Panasonic Dryer Repair
- Daewoo Dryer Repair
- Siemens Dryer Repair
- Hisense Dryer Repair
- Elekta Dryer Repair
- Super General Dryer
Why choose Dubai Electronics Repair for Dryer Repair?
Don’t stress when choosing an appliance repair provider for home appliance repair. Dubai Electronic Repair Services can help you make the best choice. We offer all dryer repair services. We can handle it if we’re talking about fixing a Samsung, Whirlpool, Maytag, or any other kind of dryer in Dubai.
Your residential and commercial appliances will receive top-notch services from Dubai Electronic Repair. If you work with us, you won’t need to be concerned about dryer repair in Dubai. In Dubai, we can fix any dryer brand or model with a phone call. We are the top-recommended dryer repair service provider in Dubai for dryer repair parts, dryer repair service, and dryer technicians.
Dryer Repair Guide
- Make sure you are securely plugged in because occasionally, we don’t do so, which prevents the dryer from starting.
- Check that all the switches linked to the dryer are plugged in and operational if it’s not working. Next, by checking it, please verify that your electric box isn’t the reason for the dryer’s starting problem.
- The thermostat or thermal resistor, located at the back of the dryer, is the source of the issue if the dryer is operating or moving but not adequately drying or heating your garments. Check it out to avoid an overheating problem with your dryer.
- Always use a voltage meter to test the temperature sensor to see if it functions correctly. It aids in ensuring that your dryer runs more quickly and effectively.
- Check that there is no coin in the dryer, the zips are closed, and you have removed all coins, cell phones, and keys from your pocket before placing clothes in the dryer if the dryer is making noise.
- If your dryer has balance issues or continues to make noise for no apparent reason, level it up.
- Don’t stuff your washer to the brim.
- Whenever you are drying something, always cleanse your filter.
- Check and carefully study the instruction handbook. Don’t always hire pricey professionals; try it yourself, but only after reading the directions.
- It is necessary to periodically check the thermal fuse to prevent heating issues in the dryer.
It is worthwhile if the repair cost exceeds AED 400 and the dryer is less than four years old. It is more cost-effective to replace your equipment if it is an older dryer or requires expensive repairs.
The cost of dryer repairs varies and is determined by quotes, just like many other repair services. Simple repairs, such as tightening a few loose screws on your dryer without replacing any other parts, range from AED 100 to AED 200 per hour or per unit.
Depending type of issue, the cost of fixing a dryer could be as high as AED 700 or as low as AED 20.
You can identify the dryer problem if:
- The dryer vibrates or makes weird noises.
- However, the dryer never gets hot.
- The dryer is not running.
- The dryer operates but fails to dry the clothing.
- The dryer starts to run, then abruptly stops.
Dryers ought to last 10 to 13 years. Clean the lint trap after each use, and ensure the exterior vent is free of obstructions to prolong the dryer’s life.